Re: [Critique me!] READ THIS NOW: WINXP DUAL BOOT/ASUS P4P plus useful links, too!

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 09:27, Sean Estabrooks wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:16:18 -0400 (EDT)
> "William Hooper" <whooperhsd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > What does this gain over the posts already made from fedoranews.org?
> >
> > http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-May/msg04861.html
> >

> <$0.02>
> Listing the hot topics in the email looks like an improvement, and it draws
> from more sources than just what is on fedoranews.org.   It seems to
> strike a nice balance between quick summaries and pointers to further
> reading.   Hopefully this will encourage newbies to follow the links and
> read whats at the other end more than a single generic link to fedora news.
> </$0.02>
>
> Sean

In an ideal world, something like this (and a link to FedoraNews) would
be in one or more of the emails you receive while signing up to join
this list, encouraging new users to search there before posting. Also
might be usful in the monthly "You know, your are subscribed to this
list, and your password is..." email.

--
Chris Kloiber