Re: mpg brightness problems

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:53:26 -0500, Charles Howse wrote

You are probably running the latest version of Xine. With this version I found
that the skin RPM is not compatible. So what I did was to upgrade the library
only and left Xine at the original version which I use. So that the skins
still work for this version. (With the new version it states that the version
of skins are not compatible). So, from the previous version I use the 'clowdy'
skin, which is much easier to see.

Wolf