Re: sendmail imap mailbox location

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Di, den 08.06.2004 schrieb Nina Pham um 0:12:

You would need to recompile Procmail by your own. Sendmail does not care
for mail storage.

Use a mail client and that one will manage the location of the INBOX.
There is no need to place it anywhere else and break the normal setup.

Alexander

can you please show me how to do it?

To do what? To recompile Procmail or to use a mail client?

Please let us keep the discussion on the list. There is no need for a
private conversation about it. There might be other subscribers wanting
to comment anything or others wanting to learn things.

Alexander

sorry, didn't mean to send directly mail to you. I just press reply and didn't notice that the mail reciepient is just your address. Anyway, I need help to recompile procmail. I want to do this for every mailbox. So is there a way to do it just once, and do not need to do procmail for every user home directory? And let say, if I run procmail from root and try to set the mailbox folder for all usermailboxes, do I need to do it again if I restart the system? I don't want to do it again.

Nina