Re: Support ç character FC2

On Jun  7, 2004, Robert Mena <rt_mena@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - I can't get ç just &#263;

Try Compose comma c.  I map Compose to Right-Alt.  Comma is the `,'
key.

> - When I ssh to another box and vi text files the
> accented chars (such as ã, á etc appears as ?)

This other box is probably using a non-UTF8 environment.  Maybe have a
look at the release notes in RHL8, RHL9 and FC1 for information on
UTF-8 compatibility issues.

> - I can't get " under any java app (such as Zend IDE)

Try quote blank.  The general rule is that if you compose a
dead_accent key with itself, you get the accent; if you compose it
with a blank, you get the ASCII character that most looks like it.