Re: burning install CDs from ISOs with Windows XP

Am Montag 07 Juni 2004 01:12 schrieb Mike Dixon:
> Hello all-
>
> new to the wonderful world of Red Hat/Fedora. I'm downloading the ISO
> images from the torrent, and need some help burning the install CDs.
> Last time I tried it, I downloaded each individual iso image (four in
> all) from the Red HAt site, but did something wrong with the burning
> process. Is there a way, through Windows XP, to burn a usable install
> image? Or,am  I better off to download again and use the CD burning
> process described on the Red Hat site?
>
> thanks-
>
> Mike

I dont know what the Red Hat Website suggest regarding the burning of those
images, but I would suggest to simply use Nero under Win.
Select "Burn Image File", specify the first image file and u should be fine.

bit

--
MICROSOFT: Where do you want to go today? APPLE: Where do you want to go
tomorrow? LINUX: Are you coming or what?