The RULE project is back

Greetings,

I'm happy to announce that the RULE project finally has a whole new
website, hopefully much more helpful and easier to both use and
update.

It still has a _lot_ of broken links (please be patient, signal them
to me off list), and no, we haven't updated the installer for FC2 yet,
but at least now it should be clearer what we are trying to do and
why.
Hopefully, the new infrastructure will also help us to make faster the
transition to FC2.

To know more, just visit: http://www.rule-project.org/

Thank you in advance for any feedback

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat and Fedora for low memory       http://www.rule-project.org/

Don't think that a small group of dedicated individuals can't change
the world. it's the only thing that ever has.  (read on /.)