Re: Unofficial Fedora FAQ Update: 31 May 2004

Max K-A wrote:
[snip] both brought up the dialog about the invalid partition table on fresh installs

	Do you know -- does that definitely indicate the bug? I'm not sure that
all "invalid partition table" messages will cause a dual-booted Windows
to stop working.

-Max

Judging from my two dual-boot FC2 upgrades, there is something that FC2 doesn't like about what Partition Magic does. I think you only get into trouble if you tell FC2 to mess with the MBR. On my machines I've ceded the MBR to WinXP and just use the boot.ini file to get to Linux.

Greg