Re: ATI drivers

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:52:35 +0100, Dylan Parry <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know the proccess has been covered to death in this list, but has anyone taken the time to write a tutorial explaining how to install the ATI drivers (the ones for Radeon and up) from the ATI website?

Totally forgot to mention that I'm refering to installing them under FC2. Also, I have no idea why that first message got posted twice, so sorry about that :)

--
Dylan Parry