Re: Problems with Webcam

Murali wrote/ha scritto, On/il 05/06/2004 13:30:

Hello list
I recently bought the webcam of Logitech make "QuickCam Express" model.I
did a 'insmod' of quickcam.o and spca50x.ko modules which got loaded.However,
I tried to capture image by using GnomeMeeting which failed.During boot up
kudzu is not detecting the WebCam.
Could anyone please provide a solution.
Thanks in advance

---- Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com

I am not sure if this will solve your problem (it is a long time since I disconnected my Quickcam Express now sleeping somewhere), but have a look to this link and let me know if you succeed:

http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net

Enjoy yourself

--

Antonio Montagnani

Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
    Uso Mozilla 1.6 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1