Re: FC2 = Win 3.1 wanabe

I agree with this stance. I tried to install Fedora core 2 on a dell optiplex and had no success. It started spontaneously rebooting at CD2. I've also read about problems upgrading from FC1-FC2, so I'm avoiding doing such at this time. I've accepted the fact that there may be some minor growing pains with FC2 and will opt to  remain with FC1 for the time being. I'm having a ball with FC1. It's a great OS!  It's the second linux distro (correct term?) I've used, the previous being RedHat 9.0. FC1 has proved to be an awesome learning tool for a linux newbie such as myself. I'm sure that once FC2 has got beyond it's minor "growing pains" it will be just as enjoyable. The people that have devoted their time and energy in developing the Fedora line deserve nothing less than our highest compliments and, more importantly, our patience....just my 2 cents (CDN)....

Gary