Re: Desktop links to sftp://servers

At 19:50 6/3/2004, Dan Irwin wrote:
Having to manually edit the text file for the link is somewhat
unreasonable for your average user. And its just really, really,
ordinary. Or am I the only person who thinks this??

Having the URL to which the link leads be modifiable from the "Properties" dialog is a wonderful thing, IMHO. It would be ideal to submit this as an RFE... I just don't know to *which* product.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com