Re: FC2 on AMD64 eMachine laptop

Chris, I'm considering one of these beasts for Dual boot purposes but
would absolutely need wireless to work and don't feel like buying another
802.11b or such card.  Have you had any luck using ndiswrapper?  I'm aware
that the FC2 4kstacks is an issue but my current toshiba P4M laptop has a
broadcomm 802.11g wireless and I was able to get it working using a custom
kernel (only change was switching back to 8k stacks).  Just curious if
you've tried ndiswrapper on FC2 x86-64 yet.  Thanks for your work.

Jay

--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator