Re: FC2 on AMD64 eMachine laptop

Just a quick question, did you notice some strange noise coming from your
hardrive ? I got a random click happening every 15 to 45 s, which seems to be
really difficult to identify, seems to come from the hard drive like if it was
going to die but it is not the case !

I will really appreciate your feedback !

Jm