Re: Quanta instead of Mozilla

Peter Cannon wrote:
Hi All

Can any one tell me how I can make Mozilla the default Internet browser?

I use KMail if I click on a URL link within an email then Quanta starts up instead of Mozilla or even Konqueror, its a bit of a pain copying the link manually starting Mozilla and pasting the link then clicking go!

Should be easy for the experts out there.

Try going to the main menu and under preferences there should be preferred applications and you can select mozilla for the web browser.