Re: Mozilla gif rendering utilizes 100% cpu?

Vibol Hou wrote:
Does anyone have this particular page slowing their system down to a crawl in Mozilla? I tried the same page in Opera and it works fine. System isn't choppy.

http://www.khmer.cc/community/t.c?b=12&t=17104

It's work-safe, just a bunch of animated gifs of science stuff.

-Vibol

I only had high usage when the page was loading and contacting all the remote sites. Once it was done, mozilla worked okay and system was a bit slower. I did find that mozilla crashed on all occasions of trying the page. I am going to try this page at home and see what happens.

Nice graphics.

--
Robin Laing
Instrumentation Technologist   Voice: 1.403.544.4762