Re: Sendmail question

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:07:13 +0200, Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you please be a bit specific on what you mean by "two separate FQDN mail server"? Do you mean 2 independent instances of the MTA? Please tell us too for which purpose that would be needed. Maybe you just think you need it while the common setup would be more elegant.

Alexander

Yeah I suppose that would help huh? Actually I have a FC2 mail server that I want to use as the mail server for two domains, mail.xxx.org and mail.xxx.net Does that make a little better sense?

-- Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.