Re: Writing ISO to CD from command line

At 06:25 6/3/2004, P.Agenbag wrote:
If I have the .iso image of the Fedora CD's on harddrive, how do I write
them to CD using command line and cdrecord?

(PS, I don't just want the iso "copied" to CD; the disk must be bootable
etc.)

I see that you already got a command-line answer. Someone also posted to this list recently a GUI answer: simply use Nautilus to navigate to the directory where the image file is located, then right-click on the file and select "Burn image to CD". Voilà!

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com