Re: New "Grip" question

John Thompson wrote:
I just installed "grip" (3.2.0) on my FC1 system.  I just tried ripping
some tracks from a CD, and grip seemed very happy and busy all the
while, finished without any errors -- *BUT* -- where the devil does it
put the tracks?  I've searched my whole system and can't see that it
actually wrote anything to the disk after all the work it did.  Nor can
I see any configuration option to tell grip where you want it to write
its output.

Any clues welcome...

Look at "Rip file format" under Config, Rip, Ripper