Re: FC2 - Error activating XKB configuration

I´ve the same problem. But I didn´t upgrated my System. I installed direct FC2.

Am Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:26:51 -0500 schrieb John Fleming <john@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Did you upgrade from something before FC2? I have only seen this hapen on
a system that i upgraded from something running FC2test<mumble>.

Yes, I upgraded FC1 -> FC2 using anaconda on the FC2 DVD. Do you know what
to do about it? Tnx