Re: Newbie

Bobby Knueven wrote:

I am new to Fedora and was interested in testing it out as firewall. Anyone have any good pointers? I am planning on using Fedora Core 2. Also, is there a specific way to partition Fedora if I'm planning on setting it up as a firewall? Any pointers/recommendations or links to reading materials/tutorials would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

bk

Don't hijack other threads.

Secondly, have a look at shorewall. It is good for firewalling.

Alex White