Re: Bug in kernel 2.6.5-1.358smp

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 17:48, William Lovaton wrote:
> Thanks Dave for your reply.
>
> I'll file it in bugzilla and I'll post the bug id here.
>
> But as far as I can see (not much BTW) tux is not the only one... in
> those logs I sent there was async, gkrellm and httpd too.  Are those
> somehow related to tux??

the gkrellm bug looks like something different, though the log
seems to be incomplete on that one.  If you can get the rest of
it, or reproduce it, file a seperate bug for that one.
The others were all tux related. Typically, only the first oops
matters, everything that follows after it can at times be
caused due to the fact the first oops happened, due to the
kernel being in a broken state.

	Dave