Re: Updateing/Installing

Peter Cannon wrote:
On Wednesday 02 Jun 2004 14:49, Daniel Stonier wrote:

Internally configured default options that write them if not present.

Think of what happens when you add a new user to an already installed
system. The new user doesn't automatically come with all these directories,
KDE will have to write them in on their first use.

Fair comment I'll try tonight, just incase I muck it up. Thanks in advance.

You can always move the directories to a .OLD extension . That way you have a backup copy of the directories.

eg.

mv .config .config.OLD