Issue with DVD ISO

Hello everyone,

I have successfully installed the Fedora Core 2 from DVD.  There seems to be an issue when installing additional applications.  When I select additional applications from the menu I am able to select the apps and can start the install process.  However, the system then prompts for Fedora Core 2 Disc 2.  Since this was from the DVD image, there is no disk 2.  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue (besides burning Disk 2)?

Thanks in advance,

Joshua