Video Capture/DVD production on Linux/Fedora

I just bought a card called the TVDVAV Combo (see:
http://www.papyrus.co.il/Products/tv_program_digital_video_analog_video_all-in-one.htm

... which looks pretty good but only seems to have software support for
Windows (of course :-(

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how I find out if Linux already has a
driver that supports this card/chipset.

Also, where can I find software that will allow me to capture from a VCR or
camcorder and then be able to edit the captured result, applying video and
audio effects (such as normalize, noise removal), and THEN create a DVD with
menus... does such software exist for Linux?  FOSS definitely preferable.