Re: Music Player question

Michael Schwendt wrote:

The plugin needs the extra packages 'libid3tag' (from fedora.us) and
'libmad' (from rpm.livna.org).

Don't install packages manually if you don't know how to solve their
dependencies. Use smart package resolvers like Yum or AptRpm

Just used apt-get + synaptic to do it all. The player is working fine now. Thanks. Now, back to the first part of my question. How do I find internet radio stations that this player can connect to?

	-ste