Flash + Mozilla and black 1px border?

I asked this on the fedora-test list a while back and got minimal response;
hoping more people on fedora-list can provide feedback. Has anyone noticed
that all Flash animations (using MM Flash) under Mozilla has small 1px black
border around them? Go to Macromedia.com and you'll (hopefully) see what
I'm talking about in their header area. Other sites with Flash animation
exhibit the same thing.  Is there a  setting somewhere to remove this black
border (appears on top and left sides for me).

I tried downloading Opera and it came preinstalled with some version of the
Flash viewer that did not exhibit this 1-px border display problem.

-Vibol