POP to mbox converter?

I am in the process of converting from OS/2 to Linux and I have thousands of
e-mails saved in separate pop files. Does anybody know of a program that can
convert all these pop files into mbox files? Or if I would have to it myself
what is the precise structure of those mboxes?

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen