system-config-samba removing workgroup name

Has anyone noticed that using system-config-samba, at first load it can read your workgroup name. But once you've changed anything and it has saved the configuration, it keeps on removing the Workgroup name. This has been happening on FC1 (redhat-config-samba) and FC2 (system-config-samba). I've never filed a bugzilla report as I never did get around to confirming that this happens on others (I normally configure using text editors).

dex