Modem/Network Card question

Hi,

I'm trying to install a modem and a network card in Fedora--I think
it's build 1--and the drivers mention the "instmod" or "insmod"
command.  I don't have that even as superuser.  Can anyone help me
understand what's going on?

Regards,

Sam Stinson

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission and/or the attachments
accompanying it may contain confidential and / or privileged
information belonging to the sender. This e-mail (including any
attachments) is intended solely for the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, any reliance on, use, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the e-mail and all attachments
immediately.