Re: How can I upload a file to ftp server

The write_enable=YES setting does not override local filesystem
permissions, so it could be that the directory you're trying to put the
file into doesn't have write permission for the anonymous ftp user.

The default settings for anonymous ftp are to use the user "ftp" and to
start in the /var/ftp directory. Check the permissions on this directory
and make sure that (assuming you haven't changed any of these settings)
the directory is writable by ftp.

--Brad