(no subject)

OK, maybe it's just me, but I am having problems with the ISO Images.  I have downloaded them, did the MD5 checks and they were good.  Then I went and burned them to CD and none of the CD's passed the media test!  Twice!  AHHHHHHHH! I downloaded them from mirrors.kernel.org, but who cares if the MD5 checks, right?  I am burning them on a Windows Box using Roxio CD Creator 5 and burning the image.  But no good has come of it, twice. Talk about frustration! Any suggestions?  BTW, I am not new to Linux or Redhat, I remember downloading over phone lines and using floppies years ago, so I am no novice to this. Thanks!