Re: using libmilter, milter-spamc and spamassasin

Alexander,

> My intension is to get spamassasin to process ALL the emails that pass
> through my sendmail,
> even those forwarded on to external email addresses through
> /etc/mail/virtusertable...

Any milter application will interact with each mail transported by SMTP
through Sendmail. So using libmilter is correct.

OK.

> So my question(s) are:
>
> 1) is sendmail with FC1.0 compiled with the Milter API enabled ?

Yes.

No problems. Running 2 milter in parallel.

Fine.

But when I try to compile milter-spamc, I get:

milter-spamc.c:114:29: libmilter/mfapi.h: No such file or directory

So I don't have libmilter installed ? At least I can't find it.

Any pointers as to where it should be, or where I can get it from ?

Thanks,
John.

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger