Driver Disk for Advansys Controller

Hi all,

I've just installed Fedora at work and very nice it is to!  Much impressed.
However I would like to install it at home and have the following
problems....

1) The advansys scsi controller device driver I need is not present on the
boot cd.
2) I can't find any information about how I can go about building a driver
disk for Fedora.
3) I did find a bugzilla report showing a number of people had the same
problem installing advansys driver.

Can people point in the direction of a driver disk I can modify?  Does someone
have a prebuilt advansys driver I can use....Are there any political reasons
why this driver is unavailable or is it just old and unpopular?  Do docs
exist for bulding driver disks?

Many thanks for any help,

Cheers,

Matt.