Re: FC3 (was Re: Arjan v kernels

Paul said:
> Hi,
>
>> WRT to the distro as a whole, I guess that's pretty much open for
>> discussion at this time.  There's a bunch of integration work that's
>> very likely to be included, udev etc, hopefully selinux will be in
>> even better shape next time round too. Other than that, I'd expect the
>> usual next-generation of various packages.
>
> Scribus,

IIRC there was some discussion about this on the devel list.

> Mono,

Doubtful.

http://www.gnome.org/~seth/blog/mono
http://log.ometer.com/2004-05.html#20.2

> Wine

Removed in RHL 9:

wine ? Developer resource constraints

I see an old package in the Fedora.us packages.  I suggest you point your
efforts there.

> and Xine

Nope, removed in the MPEG purge of RHL 8.

--
William Hooper