Re: Where do I set time display to 24 hour?

Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun Microsystems wrote:

Greetings,

I'm running FC2 and I've noticed that the system uses the am/pm convention to display time, e.g. in file properties. I have managed to set the clock on the task bar to 24 hour display, but where can I set the overall system time display to 24 hour?

Thanks,

Well you have set the format you like in your taskbar so far.

Are you wanting to set 24 hour time for command line based apps or just in the windowing environment?

In any case, I think it is application dependent and would take the approprite switches on a per application basis.