KDE menus aren't changeable...

Okey here is the problem. I made a clean install on Fedora Core 2 and
then I noticed that KDE is better than Gnome, okey. I stared using it. I
started installing my favourite software like Loki Update and Quake 3
Arena. It was wonderful to see that start icons appeared to KDE menu.
Normaly Gnome won't even show me those. But those are like odd places.
Like quake start icons are in "other" menu("Muu" in Finnish) and loki
install too is directly in root of kde menu. But that's not the craziest
thing yet. Examble Transgamings wineX has created a 5 menus that I don't
need. okey. when I take a KDE manu editor open and try to edit menus.
Okey it shows that it makes some changes. Then I save it. But when I
look to menus nothing has happened. Those menus and icons are still
there! Okey then I tried to logout and back in. Still nothing has
happened. I tried to edit those with root, but no changes still!

If some one knows how to edit Fedora 2 (KDE 2.3) menus then please can
you explain how do you do it?

There are one more thing I haven't told. Why in hell if program inserts
a icon there are two icons of same with same name? In SAME folder. I can
show screenshot from it:http://www.koti.phnet.fi/ma876/menus.jpg

I thought that KDE don't like or can't show those kind of things in
menus. And that two icons with same name are imbossible.

-Antti-

Ps. Please help! I hate that too big kde menu and I want it to be
smaller...