Re: iptables problem on FC2

Michael Schwendt wrote:

On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:18:37 -0700, Nina Pham wrote:

Thanks for all your help. It just takes time before it gives up. Now, I run to another problem. I got the iptables rules. I'm happy with the iptables, but when I restart the system, all the rules that I made just disappear, and the default iptables is running. Do I miss any service or I need to do anything to save the iptables configuration before I restart?

Run:

 service iptables save

which calls iptables-save and stores the output in /etc/sysconfig/iptables
where the "iptables" boot service finds them.

thanks, it works.