Wireless tools FC2

When using FC 1 any user was able to use the command iwconfig. I don’t remember having to su root or anything. After installing FC2 for the second time, everything appears to be working and I can put my wireless card into monitor mode etc as root. When I log in as a user and try the same commands I am told iwconfig command not found. When I su root I receive the same message. Anyone have any ideas?

Jason Parks
Email: jason@innersanctum.org
web: http://www.rainydazeproductions.com
web: http://www.innersanctum.org
"When the moon is bright and clouds fill the sky,
I'll be lurking about, sniffing your WiFi"