SATA Silicon Image Speed Issue

Hello everyone,

Me and someone else are getting what seems to be a slow speed out of the
hard drive, we have the sil3114 controller and we get 55mb a sec.

When looking at the logs the driver seems to show that UDMA133 is max
and the drive is configured to UDMA100.

Am wondering why? under windows the drive shows as UDMA6 Mode / UDMA150
so was wondering does anyone know how to get the driver to change mode,
also native command queueing should be available but am unsure how to
check this.... anyone any good with this?

Regards,