Re: FC2 ate my system

Christopher Stone wrote:
Well, you probably should have done some more research into the bug before installing Fedora. But just to play devil's advocate, if this
is such a major critical bug, then how come Microsoft hasn't "fixed"
their installer to recognize linux partitions? Do you same people complain to Microsoft for not recognizing Linux????

On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:38:58 +0000, Roy Brown <brown_r@xxxxxxxxxxx>