Re: Any way to debug browser issues? [Solved: was Cant get Mail]

Thank you Jack for this insight...
So, I upgraded to a dual Opteron MSI 8KT and had no problems but one, I could not browse
the web. Then after reading this gem... - "ipv6 authors say that it does not cause any problems
with a well setup system"...
This is an engineering flaw - no system is ever well setup... After turning off net-pf-10, it all
works great... Thank you for interpreting design speak to reality... FYI:

DSL Provider : Qwest
Location         : 97210 (oregon)

-Lane