Re: feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

--- dalen <dalen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gerry Doris wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 16:03, Rui Miguel Seabra
> wrote:

> source our driver.
> >>
> >>Conclusion: keep pressuring them. Don't accept the
> binary drivers.
> >>
> >>Demand real support!
> >>
> >>Rui
> >

> > Wow, don't you ever get off your soapbox?  Don't
> you think you've made
> > your point by now???
> >
> > Move on to something else and give it a rest.
> >
> Gerry,
> 	Just ignore him.  He is simply a perl script.
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl
> #rui_zealotry.pl 0.01
> while(/nvidia/){
> 	print "Nvidia MACROVISION evil bla bla bla!/n";
> }
>
> When Rui suggests something constructive such as a
> method to play
> TuxRacer without proprietary drivers, I may consider
> listening.  Until
> then, rui_zealotry.pl is simply troll noise on this
> list.

One thing I noticed about the "Perl Script" is that if
he can't think of anything intelligent to say, he
attacks the messenger instead.  Such as his comment
about my bellybutton.  What does my e-mail address
have to do with anything?

=====
"Never memorize what you can look up."  -Albert Einstein