Re: How to use NVIDIA Official driver on Fedora

Thiago Vinhas de Moraes wrote:
Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:

From: "Thiago Vinhas de Moraes" <tvinhas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Their  driver has always worked, and I don't care if they release its
code or not. I just want to get this working, and I know there is a way,
because I did it on Fedora 1, I just don't remember.

Can anyone give REAL help?

AFAIK, they haven't released an updated driver for FC2 yet. You can compile
your own kernel or wait until NVidia releases an update.

But what do I have to change in the kernel before I recompile it?

STACK4K = N instead of Y.