Re: Firefox-Navigator.xul Not Found

Alex White wrote:
Okay, so I installed firefox from dag's repository using yum.
I did some searching on google, but couldn't find anything
save for a mention of it happening in debian. So I looked
around on that particular forum and couldn't' find an answer
to this issue. Though it was mentioned to have been some sort
of possible permissions issue. There was also mention of
it on mozillazine.org; however, there is no mention of a fix
for this that I could see.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-May/msg04603.html