64bit Macromedia Flash plugin for Mozilla?

Hi,

this is in the FC2/x86_64 release notes, I quote:
"
o Mozilla as shipped with Fedora Core 1 for AMD64 was a 32-bit
  application. Fedora Core 2 releases for 64-bit processors ship Mozilla
  built as a 64-bit application; this means that 32-bit plugins no
  longer work.
"

Since RedHat and SuSE are the largest Linux vendors, could you(1)
convince(2) Macromedia to provide x86_64 compiled Flash plugin
for Mozilla? It's almost the only thing that keeps me from deleting
the i386 version from my machine...

This may not be the best place to send this but there are
RedHat developers on this list, they may pass it to the HQ...

(1) By "you" I meant RedHat AND SuSE. Together you can be more
    successful, as the x86_64 user base is much larger combined.

(2) "Convince" them with providing developer expertise in
    64 bit clean applications and maybe 64 bit machines...

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi