RE: XFree86 gone from Fedora Core? WHY!?

Monday, May 24, 2004 5:40 PM William M. Quarles stated:

> God, I wish some lawyers used GNU/Linux.

And that is the most intelligent thing I've read from you in this entire
thread.

Bottom line: We're not Lawyers! Nor are we involved in these decisions
in any way (Well, the vast majority of us aren't. There may be some who
did participate lurking out there, but if they are, they're keeping
quiet.) :-/

If you want answers to legal questions go ask a lawyer. Just remember,
it's your dime.

Eric Diamond
eDiamond Networking & Security
Eric <at> ediamond [dot] net