FC2: Hotplug service ignoring user script?

Hi People,

One Question:

Is there a Application that can handle something
like the autorun function. I muss execute a script on plugin off the USB
Stick. I made a script called usb-storage under /etc/hotplug/usb/ but
the hotplug service is ignoring it(I dont know why).
I know there is a application called gnome volume manager but I didnt
found it in the system and is not being developed any more.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Dalibor Malek