Re: Gftp

Guys is there some special way of setting Gftp to go through a proxy?
I have set the proxy up as follows:

from the ftp drop down menu select options.
Then click the ftp tab
In the fields I fill in my proxy details I repeat the steps on the http tab.
What do I set if anything in the General tab?

I tried to do this forever only to find in the end that my server doesn't allow for ftp. Hope your case is better.

ralston