Re: Announcing Fedora Tracker

Fixed. Thanks!

..though if you just cut-and-paste the url below, leave off the old
actionid value or you'll get the old result. The following:

http://fedoratracker.org/tracker.py?mode=pkgSearchCommit&nogroup=1&package.name=k3b&package.epoch=0&package.version=0.11.9&package.release=3&package.arch=i386&actionID=7156&iteration=3

should work fine.

--Brad