Re: MS Access alternative.

On Monday 24 May 2004 13:07, Francisco Ramiro Pereira wrote:
> I'm looking for something that works like Access, a rapid application
> developper + data base working together...

Rekall.  Works with PostgreSQL and MySQL, programmable in Python.  You need
something else to set up the design, like tora, but Rekall can do everything
else.  The source distribution is GPL'd, but you can get a commercial version
if you'd like (similar to the MySQL license).  www.rekallrevealed.org
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology